Friday 11 September 2015

Austrian Airlines / Turkish Airlines

For the flight to Erevan, we flew with Austrian Airlines who sometimes seem to almost monopolise the Eastern European routes. (I recently also flew with them to Romania.) If possible, this is an airline to avoid. You get almost no food on their flights. They are an unfriendly, arrogant lot, who probably think that Austria still owns the Austro-Hungarian empire.  


On the other hand, Turkish Airlines, which – because of the Lufthansa strike - flew us from Tbilisi via Istanbul, was a nice surprise. For a second, it sounded weird when the voice from the cockpit was a rough sounding Turkish-speaking male. But, it was the pilot and not, as the lady who sat next to me thought, a high-jacker. On both flights, the planes were new, spacious with attractive interiors. The service was very friendly; they seem to have more cabin staff than other airlines have these days. The food was good. I would definitely fly them again.  

5 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Union Cash Loan. You guys saved me! My car broke down, I couldn’t get to work, and payday was still a couple of weeks away. You got me the cash I needed to get my car repaired in less than 24 hours. Thank you In case you need a quick and reliable loan just contact (unioncashloan@gmail.com) or Whats-app them directly on +1 (716) 325-0752

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a business loan of $68,000 (USD) loan from UNION CASH LOANS and they was truthful and reliable, I believe they can help you in need of a business loan to contact Union Cash Loans on unioncashloann@gmail.com OR Whatsapp +1-716-325-0752.  

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings..Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 3%*
    Are you financially squeezed?
    * Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
    * Do you seek finance to set up your own business?
    * Are you in need of private or business loans for various purposes?
    * Do you seek loans to carry out large projects?
    * Borrow anything up to $95,000,000 USD
    .* Choose between 1 to 20 years to repay.
    * Choose between Monthly and Annual repayments Plan
    .* Flexible Loan Terms.
    Please if you are interested check back with us through this email address:kiyaanishaqfinancelimited@gmail.com
    We promise a 100% guarantee that you will receive your loan at the end of this loan transaction.
    There is no security check, no credit check
    Regards
    Sheikh Tauha Karaan
    Mufti Ashraf Qureishi
    Dr Yunoos Osman
    Dr Aznan bin Hasan
    kiyaan ishaq finance limited
    ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place.. Murcia Airport

    ReplyDelete